This section highlights various Iranian Entrepreneurs (or “Iranian-Preneurs” :)) They include: Artists, Business Owners, Musicians, Authors… no boundaries aside from those who have followed their passions and ambitions.
Let them inspire and motivate you as you learn about their different paths to success. Their stories, challenges and achievements are ones to hear and learn from.
1. Farnaz Abdoli & POOSH; a fashion design company
2. Golshid Mola & ALANGOO; supports underground and alternative artisans and designers by giving them online and offline platforms to showcase and sell their work
3. Farima Berenji & Farima Dance Company; an award winning, internationally acclaimed performing artist, dance ethnologist, choreographer, and performing arts activist.
4. Rahimeh Andalibian & The Rose Hotel; A true family story of Resilience, Love, Loyalty, Triumph, and Peace.
5. Sayeh Jewelry Design: All of her jewelry is handmade from silver, copper and bronze. Has participated in London’s Fashion Week and on ALANGOO.
6. Golreezan: a line of Persian-inspired stationery and wall art. They offer greeting cards for Norouz, birthdays, newborns and thank yous and pride themselves in quality.
7. AppTalia: fun, educational apps designed to provide answers to kids’ questions about the world in which we live.
8. Aitak Ajangzad: Founder of a creative school of language and arts for Iranian American children, through music, storytelling, visual arts, theater, poetry, and dance.
9. Sara Ketabi: Founder of Eat Feel Fresh, the first social media website about healthy eating.